Statkraft is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy and is the leading power company in Norway. The company owns, produces and develops hydropower, wind power, gas power, and district heating. Statkraft is a major player in European power and carbon trading and has 4200 employees in more than 20 countries.
You will be responsible for the financial accounts of Statkraft Markets B.V. in Amsterdam. This includes the daily accounting and administrative routines, as well as the monthly reporting to the mother company. In this role you will cooperate closely with the Düsseldorf office.
- A reliable, flexible, pro-active and committed teamplayer with a financial education at HBO level, with some years of experience in a financial position in a medium-sized commercial enterprise.
- Able to work under time pressure, set priorities and solve problems.
- All-round, supportive and happy ‘to learn by doing’, as a large part of the job will require your hands-on input.
- Knowledge of financial accounting and of the associated legislation.
- If possible, basic knowledge of Dutch payroll requirements
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
- Very good knowledge of MS office package, specifically Excel. Knowledge of SAP and Cognos would be an advantage.
- Capable and willing to take over and assist with certain tasks of the financial managers
- Manage and execute accounting centre processes of legal entities of Statkraft Group
- Bill intercompany revenues according to transfer pricing guidelines
- Ensure invoices are booked / paid, accruals are raised on time
- Main contact for front /back office on all accounting issues
- Prepare month end management accounts for legal entities and any other new entities in SAP and Group reporting package Cognos
- Provide information in order to prepare tax returns including support for other small entities oversea
- Complete internal controls according to Group framework
- Professional and personal development in an international company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Please apply by sending your CV together with a motivation letter.
For more information about the position, please contact Pero Stricevic email@example.com