Customer Success Manager
Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work. Our cloud-based technology allows accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities.
Growing rapidly since our founding year 2013, we have completed a series-A funding round led by Index Ventures. These funds are used to accelerate our international expansion. Originated in Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in the Benelux, UK and Nordics, and are about to enter additional markets across Europe.
As the first Customer Success Manager in the Netherlands, you are a trusted advisor, a true Silverfin expert helping and guiding customers by not only implementing Silverfin, but also helping them getting the most out of our software. It’s your goal to optimise the customer’s experience and build longterm client relationships by proactively managing the entire customer lifecycle: from onboarding, to the adoption phase and to renewal.
You will play a key role by being the face of Silverfin towards our customers, but also the voice of our customers within Silverfin. This means a CSM can have real impact on the company by not only helping customers, but also helping our product and development teams understand our client’s needs.
What makes a good Customer Success Manager
- Accountancy knowledge is important to understand the way the Silverfin platform works and be able to understand our client needs.
- At least 5 years of experience in an client-focused role is key to give credibility towards our customers.
- A fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
- You are the friendly face that really likes to help people and have patience when needed.
- You understand there are all kinds of customers who all have different needs
- You’re innovative, you share your ideas to do things better
You want to add value to the team but can work independent when needed
- The customer comes first, always!
- Time management is no issue for you.
What’s in it for you?
- A fast-paced, no-nonsense FinTech scale-up in an international scene
- A digital and data-driven company culture
- A thriving work environment with lots of enthusiastic people joining forces
- A salary package based on skills and experience
- A growing team in a growing company
- A strong supply of excellent coffee, fresh fruits and … drinks on Friday!