Would you like to know more about Value Added Tax (VAT) in the Netherlands? However it is difficult to find anything in the English language about the Dutch VAT system. All courses seem to be in the Dutch language… You can now stop searching!
During this English Course Marja will clearly explain how the Dutch VAT system works.
- When does the reverse charge apply?
- How to establish the applicable rate?
- How can you minimalize the VAT burden when importing goods into the Netherlands?
- Which VAT is not recoverable?
- Is the VAT charged by hotels, restaurants and taxi’s for instance recoverable?
- When do you have to make a correction for the private use by an employee of a company car?
- What about bad debt reliefs and cash discounts?
- Are there any country specifics?
- How to complete a Dutch VAT return and EC Sales Listing?
- When do you need to file an Intrastat?
And many more subjects will be discussed during this course.
After the course you will have a good general overview of the Dutch VAT system. You will also be able to identify the boxes in the Dutch VAT return.
It is an online and interactive course that will be hosted through Zoom. There will be lots of opportunities to pose your questions to the lecturer.
13.00 Starting program where the following subjects will be discussed:
- When does a company need to be registered in the Netherlands
- The concept of a fixed establishment
- VAT grouping
- Fiscal representation
- The reverse charge mechanism
- The importation of goods and the VAT deferment system
- Proof of an intracommunity supply
- Simplified triangulation
- Cash discounts
- Effective use & Enjoyment
- Bad debt relief
- VAT warehousing
- VAT recovery
17.00 Ending program
During the course there will be some short breaks.
Mr. Marja van den Oetelaar,
Owner The VAT Consultancy Firm
This course is especially recommended for English speaking people working in the Netherlands and people working outside the Netherlands who would like to have a better understanding of the Dutch VAT system.
The registration fee is € 389,- (excluding taxes) for each person. When registering for 2 people, your colleague will receive a discount of 10% on the registration fee. This includes the costs of digital documentation materials. After receiving your registration, we will send you a confirmation and invoice.
Not able to participate?
It is possible to cancel free of charge up to two weeks before the start of this course. If you cancel two weeks before the start of this course, you will receive the full registration fee. A replacement may take your place free of charge.